Improvisation, Acting, Speech techniques
Artistic & Pedagogical Education
- Studies in Acting at Krauss Wien
- Completed studies in Theater- Film- Media Theory (BA and MA)
- Completed studies in German Philology (BA and MA)
- Numerous theater pedagogical workshops and teaching activities in Zadar, Osijek, Timisoara for students and teachers for playful learning of the German language through improvisation and contact games and for multisensory learning (gestures)
- "Some improvisation games for the group in DAF classes" in the journal KDV Info Jg 22 No 42/43 2013.
- "Flight - Migration - Theater : Documents and Positions." Ed. by Birgit Peter and Gabriele C. Pfeiffer. Göttingen: V&R Unipress 2016.
- Dahirsch: langeweile @ festplatte
- Actor/musical performer at the Landestheater für Vorarlberg, Tiroler Landestheater Innsbruck, Theater Phoenix Linz, Wiener Festwochen, among others
- Director or space (among others) Theater Forum Schwechat, Theater Wagabunt Dornbirn, TheaterHerbst Grenzenlos, and many more.
- Author or columnist "Wohin in Wien", "kulturwoche.at"