Voice (Jazz & Popular Music)
(Marion Marcondes de Almeida)
Artistic & Pedagogical Education
- Master study IGP Voice Popular Music, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, graduation 2018 with distinction
- Bachelor studies IGP Vocal Popular Music, focus: Piano Popular Music, University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, graduated 2015 with distinction
- Lecturer at the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music & at the Friedrich Gulda School of Music since 2016.
- Youth Choir Days St. Pölten, workshop instructor for gospel 2019 & voice training popular music 2022
- School of Popmusic Linz, singing popular music/jazz, 2018 - 2021
- School of Popmusic Vienna, Vocals Popular Music/Jazz, 2011 - 2018
Prizes & Awards
- Since 2020 volunteer worship leader at the Citykirche Vienna
- CD „The Colors Of Mercy“, Willi Platzer, 2020
- CD „Malineo“, libella swing, 2018
- CD „Das Land besitzen“, Hörbuchfeature nach Psalm 37, 2015
- To date: active as an arranger and singer-songwriter, vocal coach, workshop instructor, pianist, lead, background and studio singer in the fields of pop, soul, jazz, workship and gospel.
- Performances at home and abroad: e.g. Wiener Konzerthaus, Wiener Musikverein, Porgy & Bess, Donauinselfest Vienna, Metropol Vienna, Teatre Kursaal (Manresa/Spain), GIG Festival (Ralbitz-Rosenthal/D)
- 2019 - 2020: Singer with Velvet Voices (Jazz/Pop
- 2017 - 2018 singer with Manteka (Salsa/Latin)
- since 2017: background singer with Count Basic feat. Kelli Sae (acid jazz)
- 2015 - 2019: Singer and pianist with "Maroony" (Pop/Soul/Jazz)
- 2013 - 2015 Soloist in the Contemporary Gospel Project "I see the Lord" (music for soloists, choir & orchestra), performances in Germany and abroad.
- Since 2012: singer and arranger with "libellaswing".
- 1998 - 2011: Participation in various choirs, performances at various galas in Vienna, CD recordings, ORF television recordings for "Licht ins Dunkel", music recordings for commercials