Composition and Music Theory (Jazz & Popular Music)
- Music University Vienna: Drums and Composition
- JAM MUSIC LAB - Conservatory for Jazz and Popular Music Vienna, since 2011
- University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Jazz theory and arrangement, since 1998
- Anton Bruckner Private University Linz
- Gustav Mahler Conservatory Vienna
- Prayner Conservatory Vienna
Concerts & Performances
- Founder of the bigband "Nouvelle Cuisine" (together with Christoph Cech)
- Co-founder and member of the ensembles "Go 4 it", "5.4.xx" and "Diphtongs"
- Composer, musician and artistic director for the brass ensemble "Pro Brass"
- Compositions for various ensemblest: Klangforum Wien, Ensemble "die reihe" Vienna, Mozarteum-Orchestra Salzburg, Wiener Posaunenquartett, "Bösze Salonorchester", "Janus Ensemble" and numerous others
- Composer for various film soundtracks and theatre productions
- Performances with Django Bates, Elliott Sharp, Gerald Preinfalk, Werner Dafeldecker and many more
- Awards: Kompositionsworkshop der Austro Mechana with the Vienna Art Orchestra (1984), Bigband- Composition Competition of the City Leibnitz (1994) (with Holman, Brookmeyer, Pomeroy), Composition Competition of Klagenfurt/Viktring (1995), Sparkassenpreis (1998) / Wien Modern, IGNM Promotion Award for New Music, Government Funding for Composers (1998), Erste Bank Award (1998)
- Nouvelle Cuisine, Mühlbachers USW, Pro Brass, Max Nagl & Conrad Schrenk, Sigi Maron, Ronnie Urini and various others