- Cologne University of Music, graduated in 2001 (musician diploma) with Bill Dobbins and Andreas Lonardon
- mdw - University of Performing Arts Vienna, doctorate since 2017. title: Narrative functions and harmonic stereotypes in Hollywood film music
- Since 2011 teacher for media music at JMLU
- Since 2017 Head of media music at JMLU
- 2011-2013 Deutsche Pop teacher for composition
- 2017 teaching visits in China
Concerts, Performances & Discography
- Brands: Substral/Pepsi/CocaCola/WeightWatchers/Ford/Alltours/Becker/Boss/Edeka
Peek&Cloppenburg/Mc Donalds/Bahlsen/Air Berlin/Novomatic/Sinalco/Wikifolio/Brother/Shopware/Springer Nature/Sat1/SanDisk/Brita/Bertelsmann/Fulda//Replay/Bayer/Wiener Ball der Wirtschaft/Audi BKK/IKK/Impera/
- Film/Game/Radio: Music for German (ZDF) and American series (Fox, National Geographic);
Hundreds of games (Xbox, Nintendo) and radio productions (Radio NRW)
"I am a composer and university teacher based in Vienna. I’m fascinated with film music harmony. That’s why I’m writing a doctoral thesis on this subject at the Universität für darstellende Kunst Wien. The sources of my work are Bernard Hermann, Igor Strawinsky, Gustav Mahler, John Williams, Gustav Holst, and Danny Elfman.
In my 20 years of work, I have gained an international portfolio in radio, film, tv, cinema and games."