Lena Luzia Themessl
Voice (Jazz & Popular Music)
-- on maternity leave --
Artistic & Pedagogical Education
- Since 2015 master studies singing at the MUK Vienna (main subject with Ines Reiger)
- 2014 - 2015 Diploma studies Improvisation at JAM MUSIC LAB - Conservatory for Jazz and Popular Music Vienna (graduated with distinction in June 2015)
- 2011 - 2015 Diploma studies IGP Voice with focus on composition and arrangement at JAM MUSIC LAB - Conservatory for Jazz and Popular Music Vienna (graduated with distinction in June 2015)
Teaching & Research
- Since 2015 teaching at the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University for Jazz and Popular Music Vienna and at the Conservatory.
- 2012 - 2015 Vocal teacher at the "UpBeat music apartment" Vienna for the subjects singing, choir, songwriting and ensemble lessons.
- 2013 - 2014 Creation of a new teaching methodology of learning theory and practice of different styles in ensemble lessons and leading this subject at "UpBeat music apartment" Vienna.
- 2017 „Season #1“ - Soap Kitchen – Debut album Lena Themeßl
- 2015 „Wildnis“ - Andy Bartosh - Backing Vocals
- Work as a singing teacher and freelance artist in Vienna
- Teaching at various music workshops
- Artistic direction and organization of larger music events
- Direction of rehearsal and recording projects
- Studio and live experience
- Composer, lyricist and singer of the band "Soap Kitchen